Melting Calcium Deposits like a Boss
My Own Experience
I grew up with Dermatomyositis (don't worry, you don't have to pronounce it out loud!). This disease gave me enormous golf ball sized calcium deposits all over my body. Most of the calcium deposits in my body were hard, but some of them were liquid, and many of them were both hard and liquid calcium together.
If you think this was gross....and painful....you would be correct.
Methods That Worked (at First)
Growing up in a naturopathic family, and having an extremely rare disease, the help I received from the medical community was good... but not quite good enough.
So, we quickly branched out on our own to find even the most remote forms of healing available. We left no stone unturned.
Methods which wiped out a certain percentage of my calcium deposits, without doing a complete job on them, included:
- NAET Therapy (Nambudripad's Allergy Elimination Technique)
- EFT (Emotional Freedom Technique) - This was especially helpful in that it made me realize how deep of an emotional attachment to my disease I had, as well as showcasing all of the ways in which I used my disease as a crutch and as a tool.
- Heavy Vibration Therapy - This involved running a heavy-duty vibrating massager over my body, followed by scratching for the inevitable, deep tissue itching. This method also really relieved pain.
- Heavy Sleeping and Fasting Patterns - Because so much of my body's energy was being spent on keeping the active disease at bay when I was a child, I wasn't always very hungry. There were times when I was ravenous, and there were times when my mom almost force fed me to keep me eating. However, I don't recommend eating when you don't feel like it. Digestion requires heavy energy usage in the body and your system may be in the middle of something during a mealtime or two.
The Permanent Solution
So, I needed a permanent solution. Obviously, the calcium I had got rid of did not come back, or anything like that. But, I was getting desperate. By this time, I was in my late twenties, and I wanted the rest of this stuff gone!
I saw a YouTube video where an eggshell was reduced to a soft, mushy mess by spending 12 hours in Apple Cider Vinegar.
So, I started taking vinegar internally. My stomach could not handle this, and I had bouts of headaches and painful stomachaches every time I drank the stuff.
My next idea was to put my feet into a tub of vinegar. This had an IMMEDIATE effect upon my calcium. The only drawback was that it softened my tissues to the point of the skin not completely covering my precious little feet anymore!
A client of my dad (my father is a masseuse) told him that she used DMSO (dimethylsulfoxide) internally to help with the bone spurs in her ankles.
I took it internally myself, and felt cold and irritable afterward.
Then, resolving to always do right by the Scientific Method, I decided to take Vinegar and DMSO together before I stopped taking the DMSO altogether.
The effect was amazing. I drank one-eighth of a DMSO bottle in the morning, followed immediately by a two hour foot soak in vinegar. The DMSO seemed to firm up my skin more, so that I could handle having my feet in vinegar for two hours every day.
Then, I decided to use it on my left elbow. I have not been able to straighten out my left elbow for 22 years, because there is a major, hard calcium deposit sitting directly in the joint. I could only straighten it out to a ninety-degree angle (that's at a right angle).
I took a plastic bowl, poured vinegar and DMSO into it, put the lid on and shook it up, then put my left elbow in it for two hours at a time.
After that, I no longer had to worry about the skin on my feet being too soft to walk on. The vinegar and DMSO were in my bloodstream, so my body was affected the same, and it was pointedly melting down the calcium in my elbow!
Experiment Done—Melting Calcium Carbonate Egg Shell With Vinegar
DMSO is the Second Half of the Calcium Melting Solution
Things to Watch Out For
I have always used the Scientific Method, thoroughly, when performing experiments on my precious body! I recommend that you do the same. Do the following when following your own routine:
- First, look at what you are currently doing in your meal times, exercise, family time, work and down time. Knowing where you are when you begin will give you more self awareness and will make your awareness of changes brought bought by health treatments that much more clear.
- Second, only do ONE thing at a time! When you are using various supplements or health benefits, quit doing all others, and only try one thing at a time! This way, you will have a very clear picture of the results that method brings you.
- Third, document everything. Write down how you felt every single day during a health treatment. Knowing that you felt a whole lot better three or four days into the treatment will offset any skewed memory of initial discomfort.
When using DMSO and Vinegar, I recommend starting out with Vinegar, and see if you are okay with taking it internally. If that does not bring you any problems, then mix about 4 Table spoons of DMSO in with your morning Vinegar, and your treatment is finished. Other things to watch out for:
- DMSO has a VERY STRONG ODOR!!! When it is in your body, it gives off a very strong Sulfur (or rotting corpse) odor, and you tend to have a lot of bad smelling gas, as well. This is particularly true if you take it orally. In soaking baths, this is enormously reduced, and you could probably still go to work! :)
- While clear in water (it chemically creates a bit of a shimmer effect in water), DMSO tastes a little like rotten eggs or Sulfur. The taste can be quickly covered up with food, though.
- If you are taking Vinegar orally, you should only take about 4 to 8 Table spoons per day.
- If you take Vinegar orally, you should ALWAYS brush your teeth (thoroughly) after every dosage. Vinegar is extremely damaging to teeth. Don't worry, it won't affect your bones, because bones are mostly made of cellulite, whereas teeth are mostly made of calcium.
- If you decide to do soaking baths, I recommend NOT using foot baths, unless you are staying home all day, every day, and have soft carpet. The vinegar softens skin to the point of peeling it off very easily, and you won't be able to wear socks and shoes or have anything scrape your skin for about 2 days after a treatment.
- If you are doing a soaking bath, unless it is for you feet, I recommend soaking the affected body part in the bath for two hours every day.
- After a bath soak, do NOT rub or touch the body part soaked until the skin is completely dry and hard again. Be VERY GENTLE with your skin. Although the DMSO does firm up the skin structure, far more than if you were just doing Vinegar alone, it still is a pretty heavy factor.
Uses of DMSO
DMSO and Vinegar for Immune System
When using DMSO and Vinegar together, especially if you take them orally together (4 Table spoons of DMSO, and 4 to 8 Table spoons of Vinegar, orally), you will probably feel warm and good inside for a long time afterward!
This is because the two together are cleaning out your system and really strengthening your immune system!
When doing soaking baths, don't dilute the vinegar. Just pour straight vinegar into a tub, pour in 4 Table spoons of DMSO, and then soak your body part for two hours.
WebMD reviews DMSO!!!
- DMSO: Uses and Risks
WebMD explains the uses and risks of the supplement DMSO.
Using DMSO and Vinegar for Yourself: A Warning
I am not a medical professional, and I always recommend telling your physicians and other healers about your desire to try DMSO before you use it. Doctors know how the chemicals in DMSO might affect and interact with other drugs you are taking. Be safe first!
If you have any questions, please comment below, or message me directly here on HubPages, and I will help you with any questions you may have.
Get on it!
Strong Bones and Joints Make Life Sooo Much Easier!
No comments yet.