When should I see a doctor if I have been stung on the face?


If you are having difficulty breathing, if your mouth feels swollen and you are having a hard time swallowing, or if you are having an abnormal increase in heart rate, call 911. You could be going into anaphylactic shock.

Even if you aren't experiencing the above symptoms, you may want to see a doctor for prescription medications that help with swelling. Taking Benadryl will help, but if it's not enough, call your doctor.

Always, if you are ever in doubt, call your doctor.

Updated on December 21, 2017

Original Article:

Treatments for a Bee Sting by Eye With a Photo Progression
By Robin Edmondson