Which kind of doctor should I go to for dental implants, a dentist or a prosthodontist?


Both kinds of doctors do dental implants, but since prosthodontists specialize in this type of work, it is best to use them unless you have no choice.

Updated on April 12, 2018

Original Article:

What Dentists Don't Tell You About Dental Implants
By Sondra Rochelle